- Financial Institutions (banks, credit unions, insurance and investment companies)
- Employer Sponsored
- Client Enrichment (group or private)
- Law Firms and CPA Practices
RERCNA offers industry enrichment programs to educate clients and employees professionally and personally. The enrichment program is divided into four categories: legal, tax, insurance, and investment. Categories can be combined or kept separate, depending on the institution’s preference and objective.
Topics for consideration are:
- Accumulating for the distribution phase; way to minimize income tax during retirement.
- The distribution phase, what to expect, health insurance, Medicare, and Social Security.
- Estate and long-term care planning using public and private programs.
- Estate tax planning and your financial portfolio.
- Your overall estate and tax plan, encompassing all areas—legal, tax, insurance, and investment.